- Our clinical cabinets are designed and made to meet your specific requirements and individuality.
- Our cabinets provide a pleasant and practical working environment, as well as giving your clients a good impression of your practice.
- Decontamination rooms best design are all about flows, and what you need to fit in them to service the practice.
- Generally the dirty landing area is designed next to the door as you don’t want to be taking dirty instruments past instruments in the process of being decontaminated.
- To compliment our supberb range of cabinets we offer a free of charge planning service where we visit your practice, measure up, and design a surgery with your input.
- It also allows us to see what on site services are available to give you a comprehensive quote with no hidden extras.
- Our in house solid surface fabricators are accredited by the manufacturer, ensuring the manufacturers 10 year guarantee is passed on to you.
- Our solid surface acrylic worktops are based on 12mm solid surface material.
- Upgrade/smarten your surgeey – we fit worktops to existing cabinets.
Our door fronts
- We supply either Mirror Gloss, vinyl wrapped, or Acrylic, doors and drawer fronts.
- Mirror Gloss are cut from mfc stock and edged in matching 1.2mm ABS.
- The standard finish for your cabinetry.
- Note : Handles are not included.
- Mirror Gloss frontals are 18mm thick.
- To enhance our service to you, we can supply vinyl flooring to your surgery areas.
- Our flooring contractors have been trained by FITA ‘The Flooring Industry Training Association’ and at Altro training school.